[plug] Printer Driver

John Summerfield summer at os2.ami.com.au
Wed Jul 15 23:12:30 WST 1998

On Wed, 15 Jul 1998, Mike Holland wrote:

I have a canon bjc4200.

The GS driver for the bjc600 does not work in any version of ghostscript.
I've tried from the RH distributions (4.2, 5.0), 5.10 from Aladdin's
website (compiled by me) and the rpms from sunsite (5.10).

I've set the printer to epson LQ emulation and that works (colour too but
I mostly print mono) but with some loss of resolution.

Possibly the inprinter driver will do the job (it's supposed to) but I've
not yet discovered how to configure it.