plug How much RAM do u need to set up a samba server?

David Buddrige David.Buddrige at optum.com.au
Fri Jun 5 11:03:00 WST 1998

	Mike Holland Wrote:

	>Poor guy, you've been using windoze for too long :)

	*big grin*, I know, I know, but old habits die hard... 8-)

	Anyway, I also wanted to make sure that I wasn't overloading the
hardware (esp. RAM) ... no point in putting it under too much load (we
are working with pretty low-end hardware here)   (Incidentally, the
reason one of the 486's only has 4mb ram, is cause I scavanged most of
it's ram to upgrade our proxy from 12mb ram to 32mb ram... the 4mb in it
was the spare 4mb originally in the proxy... 8-)

	kind regards

	DB 8-)