plug MYSQL

Matthew Murray matthewm at aone.com.au
Fri Jun 5 11:50:37 WST 1998

Hello,

Just a quick question.

Is it possible to use mysql or a similar freeware based sql query frontend
to hook up to a SQL based database under NT from a Linux based system.

The main reason for doing this is due to the fact we have a full
registered copy of SQL under NT (yer I hate NT as well).

The application I am using it for can be found at:

http://203.6.242.3/stats/

Username: microweb

Best dates to choose are 01/06/1998 to 05/06/1998 the system has been
graphing since the 1st of March without a hitch :)

Basicly the system can graph any interface, including data values from a
radius base server, so you are able to account for every bit of data going
through your system.  The program has been entirely coded under a Linux
based platform using a mixture of Perl and 'C' along with MRTG to actually
produce the graphs (why bother re-coding a graphing program when one
already does it for you? ).

- Matthew Murray

Matthew Murray
OzEmail Access1