plug Problem Solving Clinic! Yes please!

Leon Brooks leonb at ami.com.au
Thu Jun 11 09:49:09 WST 1998

chris mcdonald wrote:
>     The other idea is that we can have a semi-formal trouble-shooting session,
>     where people bring in their problems and we see if we can fix everyones
>     hassles. From memory, there are lots of powerpoints around at UWA, so
>     perhaps better suited to there....chris?

> Yep, we've just had the 'lectric put on and can probably find a room/lab
> with some big benches too.  It's now out of teaching/semester time (until
> July 13th) so there's fewer restrictions on what I can russle up.

Sounds like a good idea! Greg-the-Assassin was wondering about our next
talk; Chris, is it possible to make the next UWA a
bring-your-machines-lets-fix-it-now clinic? If so, I'll alert the media!
(-:

People with 17" or bigger monitors would rejoice if access from a
carpark was easy, but other than that I think the only requirements
would be mains sockets and bench/table space.