[plug] IRC server software

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Tue Nov 10 11:52:13 WST 1998

Hello all

I have some friends scattered arround the globe (with Net access).  I thought
it would be nice to chat with them :).  I also though that I have very little
experience with irc and I'd liek to change that.

So I had the idea of setting up an irc server, that my friends and I could
chat on.  I've hunted arround on the net and only managed to turn up one
program "(ircd)" it is kinda old the time stamp on the file is 16/09/1996
... So I was wondering if anyone can recomend some software

Yours Tony.