[plug] name of the web-browser file in KDE???

Christian cpayne at q-net.net.au
Fri Oct 9 15:50:20 WST 1998

It's called kfm (KDE File Manager) and it will magically turn into a web
browser if you enter a URL etc.  It's reasonably fully featured and quick
but you'll probably want to use Netscape for any serious browsing.

Note, you may need to set the appropriate proxies under the Options menu
if your ISP firewalls HTTP and doesn't use transparent proxying.