[plug] Printing with samba

Damion Hill dhill at wantree.com.au
Wed Sep 23 22:12:35 WST 1998

> G'day All,

<snip description of problem>

Problem solvered.

I'm not sure exactly why I've managed to get it working again but it
is and I'm smiling.

I was individually listing users in the printer definition of samba
instead of just saying users from group 'users'. I found out later in
the day that two of the five users were still able to print thru the
linux box. These two users were the last two users in the valid user
field.

I have now changed the valid users line to reflect a group rather
than individuals and everything works now.

Does anyone know if there is a limit to the number of valid users
samba can handle for an object?

Cheers,
Damion.
--