[plug] WINE and cheese night: venue

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Thu Apr 1 10:55:03 WST 1999

Bret Busby wrote:
> Any news about the holding of the WinE and Cheeeze night (when, where, etc)?

No. I suggest deferring it one month while we organise a bit more around
it. Who knows, may get a better version of WINE as well...

> Bret Busby wrote:
> > Any chance of a more central venue?

> Yes. Now enquiring about the Health Department lecture theatre near
> Claisebrook train station.

Still asking. Takes some time with gov't departments. We've been offered
ITSSA facilities as well, but would prefer something central and haven't
looked ITSSA over yet. Digipaq is also rumoured to be interested in us
again.

>> If it is held at Global Warriors, would the entry fee (I understand it's
>> about $15) apply?

> We'll discuss that with GW on Sunday.

Oops, we didn't. Discussed much else, though.

--
"The great use of life is to spend it
 for something that outlasts it." -- William James