[plug] SuSE is the best

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 16 18:16:18 WST 1999

Methinks perhaps a dispute was sought.

red riding hood wore a hood, not a hat! Hence the name.

Santa Claus wore a red hat, thus red hat is a gift to us people who are not
Linux guru's and need an easy way to start with Linux. There's a thought for
you.

Anyways, I understand that someone running minix on an xt, believes that to
be the bestest!

Does your whizzbang zoozee fing run on an xt?

As Christian has implied; each to his own, and may we all be happy with our
choices.

Bret Busby