[plug] Dis'd email & PLUG is the BEST list

Tamara Thompson THOMPSON at gate.sunquest.com
Tue Apr 20 09:41:22 WST 1999

<laughing>  okay, you are the best, but
you are a *tough* group.  <grins>

Hey, in my intro to unix presentation the other
day, I couldn't answer this smoothly:
what is the difference between rlogin and
telnet?

hmmm???  <smile>

You might find this funny: I couldn't stop
saying 'linux' when I meant 'unix'.  The guys
at work only know of unix, not much of linux...
YET.  <huge grin>

love you guys even when you bitch about
word wrapping from a rarely used internet
access point.  :)

Tamara

<<< alex polglaze <apolglaze at book-keepingnetwork.com.au>  4/19  5:29p >>>
Oliver White wrote:

> Tamara Thompson wrote:
>
> > Hey, in case I never told you all, you are the best group of Linuxer's I've found.
>
> Cheers. :-)
>
> Um, I don't know if anyone else is bothered, but for some reason your lines don't wrap, making each paragraph a line. This makes it very hard to read.
>
> Anyway, I"m not whinging, just thought you might not know.
>
> Cheers again,
>
> Oliver.
Ditto for me. I have to manually word wrap to read Tamara's mail.

Alex