[plug] (off-topic) Law regarding hacking

Bradley Browne Brad.Browne at serco-ap.com.au
Tue Aug 17 17:06:44 WST 1999

I think that the fight for mind space, with regards to " the correct term is
crackers, not hackers " phenomenon, has been lost.  I don't even try and tell
people that a "hacker" is this and a "cracker" is that anymore, people seem to
want the terms to be mutual.  I know that this posting does not contribute much
to the list, and I apologise, but I just thought I would get in before anybody
attempted to correct anyone. (gr?)

Brad