[plug] ComputerBank meeting Tues 24th 7:45pm

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Thu Aug 19 10:03:15 WST 1999

Is this a distro war coming on Gary ????

I'd have to agree with those that say Debian is hard to install, but
everything else I here makes it one of the best distro out there (at least
in my books) for ease of admin and using. Its just no good if I cant get it
happening on the system in the first place.

And I don't consider my self technically incompetent in this regards. I just
don't like being asked about every little configuration option under the sun
when installing. I'm sure there is an easier way, someone just needs to show
me !!!

Gary, how bout showing us pluggers some time "Debian Installs 101 - The easy
way to run Linux", then maybe some of us might stop pushing the other
distro's.