[plug] Accessing a ext2fs from windows or dos

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Thu Dec 2 12:10:44 WST 1999

Well I just tried explore2fs on a dual boot NT Workstation/RedHat 6.1 box
and she worked a treat. I would take the warning very seriously as this
stuff is still very much I  testing phase though. It was stable in read only
mode and I can navigate everything perfectly fine.

Didn't require a reboot for this though and didn't try to do any files
copies or change to write mode. I am going to rebuild the NT partition for a
new employee soon (get rid of all my junk etc) so I'll probably be more
willing to trash the disk then. But now I have some work to do ....

Michael Hunt