[plug] Trouble with LILO....

David Buddrige david.buddrige at mitswa.com.au
Mon Feb 8 09:16:27 WST 1999

Thanks for everyone's help.... unfortuntately, my win95 hard-drive was
corrupted after trying to change it back to NORMAL... messed around with
it for hours last night... bummer...

I wound up using some old Norton disk-tools to recover what I could, but
it was preety far gone by that time... in the end I had to blow it away
and start-fresh... 8-(

Ok, lesson-learned.... Changing BIOS Settings is bad for health of Win95
file-systems... *sigh*... another reason to use linux I guess... ;-)

Thanks heaps to everyone who emailed me.. 8-)

Dave...