[plug] off-topic: cross-at-Words

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Thu Feb 18 16:24:32 WST 1999

Kim Covil wrote:
> * Am in the middle of writing a very large Word Macro and Word's
> ActiveDocument.SaveAs method seems to be picking and choosing whether
> it is actually going to write something to the disk, or whether it will
> just say that it has and let me lose all my changes... *grrrrrr*

Try "Save all" instead of just "Save" so that all templates get writ as
well. Never mind the overhead. I can't remember the name of the
function, probably FileSaveAll(). Better still, do it on your unix box
in perl, sed, gawk, anything!

--
Your mouse has moved.  Please restart Windows so this change can
take effect.