[plug] New Years' Resolutions

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Sun Jan 24 09:06:00 WST 1999

Chris Cornish wrote:
> ---Leon Brooks <leon at brooks.smileys.net> wrote:
> > Should we add other 'phone numbers to the
> > Web page? If so, who wants theirs added?

> Leon feel free to add mine it is 0416 369 180

Uh, if we decide to go ahead with this, Ian's actually in charge of the
web site.Is it a good idea to put mobile numbers and email addresses
(perhaps a bit spam-protected?) up for all or some our daemons, er,
paenguins, er, officers? I think so. How about y'all? How about the
other officers?

> > Are there any expos or such-like that we could have a stand at?

> Computer Expo If it runs this year i will try and get friendly with
> the orginiseres ( if im not already)

Good! The more the merrier. If Chris hits pay dirt, who could donate a
few hours of time to (wo)man a stand?

> > Any other ideas?

> would it posible for us to advertisie in the paper again?

Yes. Now looking into that again. WAN had a reshuffle some time ago. I
have been told that the GM is "a luddite" and thinks that the Internet
is a passing fad... however...

--
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common.
Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the