[plug] Redhat 6.0 ISO

Grant Heazlewood gbh at networx.net.au
Fri Jul 16 20:34:56 WST 1999

I have an Iso of Redhat 6.0 that I have burnt to cd successfully, or so
I thought until I tried to install it. I am using autoboot from a dos
prompt and it starts to load but within about 5 secs comes up with an
error cant open image file for initrd at /misc/src/trees . I have looked
on my 5.2 cd and the file initrd.img is located there but on the 6.0 cd
the file initrd.img is not present, I have emailed the person who
created the ISO and they had been able to do a full install of it. Does
anybody have any suggestions on how I can  get around this at all or do
I own another frisbee.

Grant :(