[plug] Quakeathon

Leon Brooks leonb at bounce.networx.net.au
Mon Jul 19 16:00:58 WST 1999

John Breen wrote:
> Hmmm... that'd be nice, though it would mean making my P200
> into a Linux box.  At least temporarily.

To misquote from history: "Praise the Lord and pass the hard disk!" (-:

> I would, however, require a little assistance with transport.

>From which suburb?

Also, can you please set your mailer to not indent the living daylights
out of everything?

While I'm at it, can I convince you to use Eudoro, Netscape, _anything_
else but the IE mailer or MS LookOut? They're not safe (how you say,
"Melissa virus?") and have some nasty habits.

--
If someone offers you the world on a silver platter, take the platter.
 -- The Wall Street Journal