[plug] Time & Task Management Tool

Andrew McMeikan andrew.mcmeikan at mitswa.com.au
Wed Jun 2 15:11:15 WST 1999

Hi Trev,
	sorry, can't let you in on the secret to Java.  You will just have
to get the JDK.  The only real hassles (with Java) is some sub-standard
OS's don't multi thread too well; oh and yeah it takes a little bit to
wrap your brain around at first.
	Perl is good but I only seem to use it when talking to postgres,
if their is no actual need for a full data base I tend to use awk,sh and c
to get what I want.  Having run a text-database for years without hassles
it rarely seems worth the CPU cycles to run postgres.  Maybe once I have
a few more years of Perl I'll change my mind.