[plug] Time & Task Management Tool

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Wed Jun 2 19:57:30 WST 1999

Trevor; does what you want, need to be web enabled?

Anne (my boss(!)) has just told me that she was involved in developing
a time management thing, for her previous employer, that also created
invoicing, based on the time sheets entered, and it included project
tracking, and it was done in informix 4GL run on an informix SE
database on SCO UNIX, and she says that cron events can be used to
either print, or, email, daily to-do lists.

She can do it! How much do your bosses want to pay?

She is a Software Engineer, and does database development (for money).

Bret Busby

On 6/1/99, 11:29:29 AM, Trevor Phillips
<phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au> wrote regarding Re: [plug] Time & Task
Management Tool: