[plug] Star Office and 5.1 and the registration

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Fri Jun 4 12:35:26 WST 1999

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Original Message <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

On 6/4/99, 11:47:00 AM, Christian <christian at global.net.au> wrote
regarding Re: [plug] Star Office and 5.1 and the registration:

<snip>
> It's basically looking at the approaches taken to security at the
> various software development phases.

Does that include the wonderful method of security (?) developed by
the ANZ Internet banking facility (shut out everyone who does not have
IE 4 or IE5, and tell those who can access the facility, that 128 bit
encryption applies, regardless of the ability of their browser?)

>  I'm submitting the proposal on
> Tuesday. :)

Definitely not enough time to learn LaTeX!

With that time frame, in spite of people's anticipated adverse
response on this mailing list, I would be inclined to use M$ Winword
97, on WinNT, for the stability that that would give over Win9x.

Good luck.

Bret Busby