[plug] Quickie - lilo and EEPROM update

Shackleton, Kevin kshackleton at agric.wa.gov.au
Fri Jun 11 21:45:49 WST 1999

Thanks guys, the "linear" did the trick.  Must RTFM now to find out why . .

I just set up a new PC with an Abit mobo - no provision at all to protect
the EEPROM, no jumper, no CMOS setting to lock against writing.

Looks like Windows beta 3 might be the best thing for Linux, after having
replaced the trashed board!

K.