[plug] HELP::a funny thing happened on the way to the kernel....

dynamix dynamix at wanet.com.au
Fri Jun 18 10:10:56 WST 1999

mmm..lp0 is there and working as I said its weird I can print from native
red hat programs from word perfect
but not from Netscape or star office but kde finds the printer....
the kernel is 2.2.7
lpd seems to be fine
any ideas as to what print command I can use in Netscape and staroffice to
print to lp0????
( I just ported all my office work to star office and as im running
win2000/office 2000 beta's I don't feel like
putting them all back ...vie caught penguinitis....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
regardz dez