[plug] Samba w/NT

david.buddrige at mitswa.com.au david.buddrige at mitswa.com.au
Mon Mar 8 10:25:15 WST 1999

Need to ensure that your password/username is identical on the linux-box as
the nt box (unless you've configured samba to use a particular nt box as the
password/login server) - forget which option it is - but is clearly
documented in smb.conf.

Best bet is probably to configure the samba box to either be a login server
(assuming you're using samba 2.x), or set it up to look to a given nt box as
your login server...

hope this helps.. 8-)

Dave.