[plug] PLUG is it inc

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Wed Mar 10 23:35:38 WST 1999

It could also be a good and simple way for members to keep up with the
latest versions of each of the distributions, but, the costing has to be
settled, and then it would likely have to be factored into the membership
fees, which could mean an increase in the membership fees.

Perhaps, the simplest way would be to have CD's available for purchase, in
their own right, at meetings, so that, as new versions appear, the available
CD's could be updated for the meetings.

Haven't I heard something like this before, somewhere?

By the way, how many financial members exist now?

Bret Busby
web site:         http://clearsol.iinet.net.au
email:              bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Phone/fax:      +61 8 9399 3820