[plug] X/SiS 6326

Andrew McMeikan andrew.mcmeikan at mitswa.com.au
Sat Mar 13 10:16:57 WST 1999

Hi Paul,
	I trust you do not mean  the `reset button` literally as
CTL-ALT-BKSP will terminate the X-server much better..
  The first thing to look for is any actual errors from the X-server, try
switching back to the console that you started X from.  eg. CTRL-ALT-F1
for the first console.  You probably have a message their saying something
important that you miss when you hit the Big Red Lever.

	cya,	Andrew...