[plug] Any other Web suckers like wget?

steve at rumah.iinet.net.au steve at rumah.iinet.net.au
Fri Mar 19 12:59:16 WST 1999

Hi,
    I've been playing a little with wget, and want to disable the ":80"
that it appends to urls (the web server I want to bleed dry
(contact.net.au) returns its own manual when port 80 is specified.  Even
to a browser.

I can't find how to turn off the port spec (man page and .info file) so am
asking for help, either to find the command, or for a recommendation for
another web sucking program.

Preferably in Red Hat RPM format, but not essential.

Thanks in advance.

Steve

--
Stephen Gill                       ABC-TV Cameraman/editor/soundman
Contact Net Services (& video)	   Freelance cameraman/non-linear editor