[plug] Return Receipt on List (was M$ wants you to pay & Mac to go OSS)

Justin jhall at unforgettable.com
Fri Mar 19 17:39:56 WST 1999

>What is the problem with the receipting?
Hey Bret
the only problem with receipting (well i suppose there maybe more than one,
but this is one that effects me;)
is that if you dont have Outlook or something similar that replies to
receipts automatically.. something like Eudora suppose.. then you have to
answer a "Send receipt now/later/never" for every email that asks for it...
i dont mind doing that most of the time.. but it can get a little
anoying... and if everyone replied you would recieve a large amount of
email <EG>

Justin