[plug] Return Receipt on List

Peter Caffin pc at it.net.au
Sun Mar 21 22:15:17 WST 1999

On Sun, 21 Mar 1999, Christian wrote:
> perhaps someone will let me know off-list if/when this moron gets the
> message and I'll take him out of my ~/.procmailrc.

Bret, I've added you to my procmail filter as well. The Return Receipt
thing is cheesy and unnecessary. I'd consider it highly patronising in a
one-on-one email situation.

I'll remove the delete entry in my ~/.procmail/rc.lists file if I hear
you've changed your ways.

For anyone else curious about the procmail filter, have a look at the
Procmail FAQ's links to tutorial pages at
http://mirror.ncsa.uiuc.edu/procmail-faq/links.html#tutorials ..

 _oo__ |_|_ |__  _ |  _ |_|_o _  pc at it dot net dot a u |
/