[plug] X Proxy ...

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Wed Mar 24 15:13:57 WST 1999

Here's another one. ^_^
Anyone know how to simply set up an X-Windows proxy?? Basically, I'm just
interested in running X apps over a modem. Looking at xfwp, it says it has
compression, and thus improves modem performance. Looking at the docs, though,
it looks like the sacrifice of several virgin chickens is required to set it
all up!

Any simple guides out there? (X Proxy for Dummies? -_^)

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :