[plug] communicator and kernel

strkefoc strkefoc at vianet.net.au
Sun Mar 28 11:08:57 WST 1999

Dear Everyone who can help.

I have two questions I've just upgraded the comunicator from 4.07 to
4.51 on Red Hat but the problem arises after the installation.
Everything worked fine but everytime I start up netscape communicator or
navigator I get a problem in the fact that it goes to 4.07.  I
understand that you have to change the link but does anyone know how to
do that cause I don't any suggestions would be helpful.

Also the second question is in regards to the new kernel.  2.2.4 I've
downloaded it but someone said something about the patches and all of
that.  If your downloading the 2.2.4 you wouldn't need the patches would
you cause it would have it already built in wouldn't it.

TIA
Marc