[plug] from bill gates messages...

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Wed Mar 31 11:59:24 WST 1999

Brett,
try % dnsquery modem56-per-isp-1.one.net.au

The IP address belongs to the modem. One.net's records should say which
account was being used at the time. Some kiddy no doubt.

(please trim you quotes down a little, ta)

On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, Bret Busby wrote:

> I do not know whether the IP address, in this line

>   by darkblue.one.net.au with SMTP; 28 Mar 1999 02:28:19 -0000
>
> refers to the sender, or, to the "modem56" receiving part.

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--
3rd Law of Computing:
        Anything that can go wr
fortune: Segmentation violation -- Core dumped