[plug]Guns and Linux

Tamara Thompson THOMPSON at gate.sunquest.com
Wed May 5 00:27:17 WST 1999

Wow, this thread is more dangerous than the 'Good Times' virus.  Look at all the time and bandwidth spent.
Back to Linux?   <smile>

Is anyone running RH 6.0 on a 486/25?  I know I know.  What a stupid question.  But my boss wants to install it this Friday.  <argh> The box will then be used to run some software called 'Satan' <not kidding> which will launch a Netscape Communicator window on a remote users pc and provide some sort of statistics, I believe.  My job is to help my boss install RH on the box. Think RH 5.2 would be a better bet?

Comments?

Tamara