[plug] Star Office and Linux

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Fri May 7 12:21:53 WST 1999

Hello, Tamara.

If you have a look at the message that you did send, You had replied
to a message relating to Star Office. The message is at the bottom of
the message that you sent. Hence, I assume, your call to nuke the
topic, was taken to relate to Star Office.

Just out of interest.

Bret Busby

On 5/7/99, 12:01:11 AM, "Tamara Thompson" <thompson at gate.sunquest.com>
wrote regarding Re: [plug] Star Office and Linux:

> What the hell?  I suggested nuking the guns/no guns/violence issues re
Slashdot, and getting back to linux.
> You guys are wasting my bandwidth with this nonsense and confusion.
I'm stressed about installing RH on a slow 486/25 box this week, and
soon installing 6.0 on a dual boot.

> My post had absolutely nothing to do with Star Office.  Jesus.

> yikes,
> Tamara

<snip>