[plug] ANNOUNCE: Tuesday will be at Fast Eddies, feature PHP demo

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Sun May 9 14:28:07 WST 1999

Well, bearing in mind the usual lack of time to finish organising
things, I dropped in to Fast Eddys today and organised to plug a
computer in there on Tuesday night for the meeting - BUT:

    I need a volunteer with a big monitor!

I have only a 14-inch screen to hand and this will be most unsatisfying.
19 inches or better would be good. Please email me immediately, or if
you don't read this until Tuesday, call me on 0411-655-020. Ta!

I will demonstrate and to a certain extent explain PHP-3 and what it can
to with PostGreSQL (or almost any other SQL database backend). This demo
will feature Real Live Data. Be there or possess 4 corners!

--
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.