[plug] CALU

Paul Rusty Russell Paul.Russell at rustcorp.com.au
Wed May 26 07:26:42 WST 1999

In message <19990520.18134800 at bret.clearsol> you write:

> I have passed on some of the CALU brochures, and some people have said
> that they would like to go but don't have the money, and/or that the
> workshops that they would want to attend, clash with other workshops
> that they want to attend.
>
> Interest has been expressed in obtaining papers from the conference,
> or, in obtaining access to papers from the conference.

Since this is a user-run conference, the point is to gather as much
high-quality information about Linux and share it in one place.  I
don't see how we would NOT make the materials freely available.

Needless to say, it's rare to get this many luminaries down here at
once; and some of the attendees we've got already add considerable
weight to the conference.  This is going to be a Linux gathering such
as we haven't seen before in Australia; you'll kick yourself if you
miss it...

Rusty.
--
Tridge, Raster, DaveM, Cort, maddog... Where will you be 9-11 July 1999?
                http://www.linux.org.au/projects/calu