[plug] CALU

Christian christian at global.net.au
Wed May 26 10:18:05 WST 1999

Marc wrote:

> sorry for being ingnorant but if someone would email me to tell me what CALU
> since I haven't had the opportunity to go to any meetings lately been to
> flat-out can someone sorta update me.

CALU is the Conference of Australian Linux Users which is happening in
Melbourne July 9-11.  Some brochures have been distributed at meetings
but if you need one then feel free to contact me off-list (this applies
for anyone else of course).  Also, there's further information available
at http://www.linux.org.au/projects/calu/

Regards,

Christian.