[plug] Time & Task Management Tool

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Mon May 31 16:44:29 WST 1999

We're getting more emphasis at work to better manage and record what
tasks we do, and the Powers that Be are after a good Time and Task
Management Tool. Basically, something to help log work activities, and
produce summaries & such.

Now, I'd write one myself, but I don't have the time, and neither does
anyone else here, so my Boss is on the Hunt for a ready-made one that'll
do the job and do it well. Normally a sane person, he suggested that we
may go with a Micro$oft solution, even to the point of engaging a
"Microsoft-wise developer"!

Argh!!

So, does anyone know of such a product? Preferrably a web-based one,
running on a UNIX system. Doesn't have to be OpenSource/Free (I can
gurantee a Micro$oft one won't be, no matter the Educational discounts)

"Help me PLUG ML! You are my only hope! ... Help me PLUG ML! You are my
only hope! ..."
^_^;;

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :