[plug] Time & Task Management Tool

Andrew McMeikan andrew.mcmeikan at mitswa.com.au
Mon May 31 16:43:15 WST 1999

Hi Trev,
	sounds like a handy thing to have, I might make myself a rough one
based on a bit of CGI and let you know if its hard.  Ideally it would
be a java app; but its been too long since I have done that.  If you dont
hear back it was too hard ;)  There are comercial products for web/UNIX
that will do this, I suspect they will be overkill.

	cya,	Andrew...