[plug] Corel Linux...

Matt Kemner zombie at networx.net.au
Thu Nov 18 14:08:02 WST 1999

On Thu, 18 Nov 1999, Trevor Phillips wrote:

> Has anyone tried "updating" it using apt & the normal Debian sources? Wondering
> how nicely the new Corel stuff will interact with future standard Debian
> upgrades...

http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/current/issue/mail#3 has a list of
differences between Corel and Debian (in terms of what packages they have
added/modified) and from what I understand of it, it should be possible to
apt-get dist-upgrade it to potato without any dramas (depending on what
libraries the corel-specific stuff depend on etc)

 - Matt