[plug] Linux and Dingo Blue

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Thu Nov 25 16:24:19 WST 1999

Dingoblue (aka optus) have offered to post Linux instructions for their
ISP on the website, if I write something.
  I was going to give them a sample chat script and pppd command line.
Would anyone like to suggest anything else to add? Some URLs for kppp etc
I guess. Is this a popular program?
  Has anyone else used dingoblue from Linux? It was fairly painless. No
pap/chap, just send username & password.

(And anyone who would like $60 credit and doesnt know about it, please
e-mail me.)

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--
Chicken Little only has to be right once.