[plug] JOB -superfluous, opinionated reply

Tamara Thompson THOMPSON at gate.sunquest.com
Wed Oct 27 10:56:19 WST 1999

I'm sorry, I don't like 'off topic' either, but this just was too funny to keep quiet about.  ROFL.
The main qualification for the job is being 18-25?
<laughing>

Did I miss the job description?  Cause if it's a linux job, someone fitting that qual will probably work for nearly free, carry a beeper and work nights and weekends.

On the other hand, they'd probably also get a lot of their 'experience' crashing systems and running music/porn servers in their spare time.  <grin>

Might as well get a little more specific and qualify the applicant a little better.

must be: MALE, White, Non-degreed, no 'issues', pets, spouse or kids. Borderline criminal behavior and moderate perversity acceptable if discrete.

<grin>
Apologies for wasting everyone's time with this sound-off.  I dunno, that job requirement just hit a button with me.  <smile>  Maybe I've been around a bad crowd that fits that job qualification.

Also, I'm 36, so either way I'd have to give that job a miss.

Tamara

<<< Frank Guidara <fguidara at rdac.com.au> 10/26  6:06p >>>
regarding the job that I had talked about, I think we are looking for
someone between 18 - 25. Just give me a call on 0417993397
if you have any further questions. Don't bother send me an e-mail becasue i
don't think i will be in the office