[plug] JOB -superfluous, opinionated reply

Christian christian at global.net.au
Wed Oct 27 15:22:05 WST 1999

Tamara Thompson wrote:

> I'm sorry, I don't like 'off topic' either, but this just was too funny to keep quiet about.  ROFL.
> The main qualification for the job is being 18-25?
> <laughing>

The original post referred to NT experience.

> On the other hand, they'd probably also get a lot of their 'experience' crashing systems and running music/porn servers in their spare time.  <grin>

Ummm... did I miss something or are you saying that the skills of 18-25
y/o's tend to lie with crashing systems and running servers distributing
illegal material?  If so, I'm sure a lot of people might just take
offense at that suggestion...

Alternately if you were alluding the fact that he wanted an NT person
and that this was likely to be the main experiences of such people then
that's a little more acceptable on this list. ;-)

> Apologies for wasting everyone's time with this sound-off.  I dunno, that job requirement just hit a button with me.  <smile>  Maybe I've been around a bad crowd that fits that job qualification.

I'd say you must have been!  Maybe that's just what 18-25's are like in
America.

Regards,

Christian.

--
There are many things that will catch your eye, but only a
few will catch your heart...pursue those...