[plug] help again

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Sat Oct 30 18:42:37 WST 1999

On Fri, 29 Oct 1999, Stephen Smart wrote:

> I have two of them, and niether explains what does what

Hmmm.. You have the Red Hat install guide?

> You set up my computer and 64 is yours

OK, I'm sure we can come to some arrangement. That might be a little
generous, but I might have a use for one of those old monitors.

> I wasnt bragging, If I asked what to install without listing my hardware you
> would have said it depends on what you have

Nothing wrong with a little bragging. But sorry if you wern't. I forget
that a beginner wouldnt know whats relevant, so it makes sense to list
everything. Nice setup anyway.

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--
Oh, yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.
                -- John Cougar, "Jack and Diane"