[plug] Dual Sound Cards

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Tue Sep 7 13:15:09 WST 1999

On Tue, 7 Sep 1999, Brad Campbell wrote:

> It was pretty easy, the biggest bugbear was that I can't appear to load
> the sb.o module twice.. I had to cp sb.o sb2.o

Does this mean you have _two_ copies of the code loaded into the kernel?
That doesnt sound right. In fact it sounds like an ugly hack,
even if the module loader can distinguish code from data.
  Say it aint so!

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--
	I had no shoes and I pitied myself.  Then I met a man who had no
	feet, so I took his shoes.     -- Dave Barry