[plug] Version ?? Have yer Cake and eat it too ..

Mark Bolton bolton at networx.net.au
Tue Sep 14 21:22:52 WST 1999

RH 6.0 and Caldera .... ?

Well as the other "Toe dipping Newbie" - here's my take ...

I installed them both and both were instructive in different ways ; Caldera is
more lush and user friendly than Red Hat - good to Demo broad brush concepts
..... But Red Hat is easier to get " under the hood " ..(where I remain as as I
post ~sigh~) ....

The "compare and contrast" excersise  .. I found far more illuminating than ,
either install would have been on it's own ..

A full install for either, is a snap requiring a paltry investment in time - so
that you need not tread wearily for fear of buggering it up completely ... spend
a cuppla days playing with them both ...

A cuppla drives in cradles is all the extra hardware you need .. look in the
junkbox ..

Regards Boys and Gals .... have Fun ...

Mark      7182914