[plug] Attachment for C++ Programmers **URGENTLY WANTED**

Earnshaw, Mike earnshawm at wa.switch.aust.com
Mon Apr 10 12:17:11 WST 2000

Lists,

I know the attachment did not make it. Sorry. My fault. The original
attachment is enclosed in the body of this message. *Note* this is for the
Senior Position, the junior positions are still available but with obviously
less experience etc

Any questions please feel free to contact me.

*** POSITION ***

POSITION DESCRIPTION for Systems / Development Manager

POSITION:	Development / Systems Project Manager
REPORTS TO:	Manager WA

INCUMBENT:
JOB GRADE:

DEPARTMENT: Engineering
DATE: 	22 February 2000

LOCATION: Perth

APPROVED:
ACKNOWLEDGED:
MANAGER:
INCUMBENT

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:

The Development / Systems Project Manager is responsible for: -

* Project Management of Development Projects
* Project Management of Systems Projects
* Management of Engineering teams
* Establishment and monitoring of Product Development strategies
* Preparation of Specifications, Procedures and Standards
* Tender preparation
* Management of Project Budgets
* Performance of engineering tasks

EXPERIENCE:

The Development / Systems Project Manager shall have: -

* BE in Electrical / Electronic Eng,  Computer Science, or similar
* A minimum of 10 years experience in Software Engineering.
* Experience in C, C++, Unix, NT
* A minimum of 5 years Project Management / Team Leader experience
* Good communications, both written and oral
* Leadership qualities

OTHER REQUIREMENTS:

An availability to travel both interstate and internationally
Experience in a Railway, or Railway Signalling environment would be a
definite advantage

*** END POSITION ***

Mike Earnshaw       |   " Questions are the         | e-mail in header
Computer Systems    |     Beginning of Wisdom "     | Tel: +61 8 9256 1099
  Support           | Lt. Worf, TNG "Rightful Heir" | Fax: +61 8 9256 1199