[plug] Netscape now unreliable

Kai vk6ksj at iinet.net.au
Sun Aug 6 19:28:27 WST 2000

I used to have a Cyrix processor and for some reason the speed they identify
at is not their true speed !
I compared my Cyrix 6x86 (200 MHz) against a mates 200 MHz intel and the
Cyrix was outperformed.

Then we swapped processors and it still got outperformed. Not sure why they
identify as a certain speed but actually go slower?