[plug] Optus Cable and FTP server

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Wed Aug 16 08:39:01 WST 2000

James,
Its not "illegal" but may violate the terms and conditions, causing Optus
to complain and ask him to stop. I suspect this is unlikely unless
bandwidth use is high, but get him to ask users on an optus-cable
internal newsgroup.
   Dingoblue wont object to you running an ftp server. To make it easier,
get a dynamic DNS address from somewhere like www.yi.org .

--
Mike Holland  <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>
                          --==--