[plug] data casting, a alternative to ASDL ?

Shackleton, Kevin kshackleton at agric.wa.gov.au
Tue Aug 22 20:48:54 WST 2000

Also have prevented other vested interests from taking over datacasting,
which would cripple ISPs as we know them.  There is no good solution for
this question - the wealthy buggers are going to screw us either way.  I
thought the TV vendor was a beat-up.  HDTV sets will be much cheaper in a
year or 2 - in fact may be your PC.  And preventing ABC from broadcasting
what they like (apart from datacasting) is wrong.

K.